Clinics & Services
We currently offer an early morning and early evening GP clinic on Tuesday morning from 07.30 to 08.00 and Wednesday evening from 18.30 to 19.00.
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Cervical Cytology (smears)
- Contraception Advice - including emergency contraception.
- Diet and Weight Reduction Advice
- Ear Syringing
- ECG Tests
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Check
- Immunisations and Vaccinations for Children (including blood tests)
- Child Development – the health visitor runs a baby clinic at the surgery on Thursdays every month from 13:30. Please contact the surgery to make an appointment.
- Maternity Care - an antenatal clinic runs on Thursdayafternoons.
- Smoking Cessation
Factsheet on secondhand smoke
How smoking affects the way you look
- Minor Surgery
- Minor surgery Referral for removal of most 'lumps and bumps'.
- Patients not seen within a significant period
- All registered patients over 16 years of age may request a consultation even if they have not been seen by their GP within a period of 3 years. For registered patients 75 years and over, a consultation may be requested even if they have not been seen by their GP within a period of 12 months. If as a result of a patient’s medical condition it would be inappropriate for them to attend the surgery, then arrangements will be made for their GP to carry out the consultation at the patient’s home.
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Travel Advice
- Wound Checks and Dressing