Clinics & Services
We currently offer an early evening GP clinic on Thursday evening from 18.30 to 19.15.
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Cervical Cytology (smears)
- Contraception Advice - including emergency contraception.
- Diet and Weight Reduction Advice
- Ear Syringing
- ECG Tests
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Check
- Immunisations and Vaccinations for Children (including blood tests)
- Child Development – the health visitor runs a baby clinic at the surgery on Tuesdays every month from 13:30. Please contact the surgery to make an appointment.
- Maternity Care - an antenatal clinic runs on Tuesdayafternoons.
- Smoking Cessation
Factsheet on secondhand smoke
How smoking affects the way you look
- Minor Surgery
- Minor surgery Referral for removal of most 'lumps and bumps'.
- Patients not seen within a significant period
- All registered patients over 16 years of age may request a consultation even if they have not been seen by their GP within a period of 3 years. For registered patients 75 years and over, a consultation may be requested even if they have not been seen by their GP within a period of 12 months. If as a result of a patient’s medical condition it would be inappropriate for them to attend the surgery, then arrangements will be made for their GP to carry out the consultation at the patient’s home.
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Wound Checks and Dressing